Lauretta Cundy Coaching is a company registered in England under number 10677713 with its registered office at 34 Werter Road, London, England, SW15 2LJ.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Breaches of Data Protection Principles
- Access to your information and correction
- Third parties and links
- How to contact us
In this policy, whenever you see the words “we”, “us”, “our” it refers to Lauretta Cundy Coaching is the data controller and responsible for this website.
What information do we collect about you?
Personal data/information is any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer the following types of information:
- Identity Data – includes information relating to name, title, gender
- Contact Data – including information relating to billing address, business address, email addresses, telephone numbers, job title
- Financial Data – including information relating to bank account details, invoices, payment information, VAT number
- Technical Data – including information relating to your IP Address, browsing history, about how you use our website and services.
We collect information about you when you register with us (such as when you complete the Delegate Details Sheet or Registration Sheet) or place an order for products or services (and you complete our Customer Details Sheet). We also collect information when you complete customer surveys, self assessment forms and provide feedback about our services.
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you have given your consent, to send marketing communications to you (see marketing section).
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law, or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purpose it was collected for and whether those purpose have been achieved, and any applicable requirements.
How will we use the information about you?
We only use your personal data/information in a manner which complies with the law governing data protection. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to in order to perform a contract we are about to enter into with you or have previously entered into with you.
- Where we need to for our legitimate interests and your interests and rights do not override those legitimate interests.
- In limited situations, where you give us your consent to do so (this is generally limited to us sending you marketing communication).
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We use the information you provide us with in order to respond to your enquiry or send you communications that you have agreed to receive such as newsletters, training follow up emails, invitations to future events, customer surveys and other information about us, the Site, our services.
We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
You must only submit to us, or the Site, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. You are responsible for ensuring that you have full authority and consent to supply us with any data submitted by you in respect of you and anyone else.
We may also use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from, credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
Breaches of Data Protection Principles
If you consider that the data protection principles have not been followed in respect of personal data about yourself or others, you should raise the matter with Lauretta Cundy Coaching immediately by emailing email@example.com or phoning 07837993241. Any data protection breach will be taken seriously and looked into as a matter of urgency.
Lauretta Cundy Coaching will only use your personal data for marketing purposes to provide the information you have given your consent to receive from us, such as newsletters and invitations to future events , via the ‘Registration Sheet’ presented to you at your training/coaching session or the re consent email we sent in May 2018 (or via this website in the future).
You may opt out of receiving this information at any time by:
- unsubscribing via our communication tool Mailchimp. You can do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email which will take you to the unsubscribe form – you then need to fill in your email address and press the unsubscribe button again and you will no longer receive the information.
- sending us an email clearly explaining what you no longer wish to receive – firstname.lastname@example.org
- completing the (contact from website) on our website clearly explaining what you no longer wish to receive
- writing to us at Lauretta Cundy Coaching, 34 Werter Road, London, England, SW15 2LJ.clearly explaining what you no longer wish to receive.
Where you opt out of receiving marketing information, this will not apply to data you may have provided in connection with services you have purchased from us.
Access to your information and correction and rights in relation to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like to make such a request, please contact us via one of the methods detailed in the ‘How to contact us’ section below.
We may make a small charge for this service but this will only generally be where your request is excessive or repetitive. Where you do ask for a copy of information about you, before being able to deal with your request, we may need to ask for specific information from you to help confirm your identity and your right of access to the information. This is for security purposes to make sure that your information is not released to someone who doesn’t have the right to receive it.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. In certain circumstances, you may ask us to correct or remove information we hold about you which you think is inaccurate. Situations where you can ask us to remove information we hold about you include where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it or where you have objected to us processing it or where necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
You may also object to the processing of your information or ask us to restrict the way in which we process it or transfer it to someone else. Where we are relying on your consent to process your information, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via one of the methods detailed in the ‘How to contact us’ section below.
Third Parties and Links
We require any third parties to respect the security of your personal information and treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow third parties to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to do so for specific reasons and in line with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We will limit access to your personal information to employees, agents or contractors to the extent they have a relevant need to know. They will only process your data on our instructions.
Steps have been put in place to deal with any suspected data breach and we will notify you and any appropriate regulator of any data breach where we are required to do so.
How to contact us
- email – email@example.com
- write – 34 Werter Road, London, England, SW15 2LJ.
- website – via the contact form (link the website contact form)
- phone – 07837993241